Crane House Film is a media production agency providing video and photography for businesses and artists across the U.S.
We collaborate with our clients and find their core message to create captivating imagery with thoughtful, engaging content.
Troy Carlton and Bo McKenzie are the talented eyes behind the camera at Crane House. Bo in Wilmington, NC, and Troy in Los Angeles, CA. They travel all over the country, and pack light with the best camera gear on the market.
Most recent Crane House projects include....
- Mosca Design Inc. Installation Video (Winter 2017)
- Savanita Designs Photo Campaign (Fall 2017)
- Putterball Kickstarter Campaign (Fall 2017)
- Summer Catalogue Photo Campaign, ShopShift Style (Summer 2017)
- Kickstarter Campaign, Coastline Manufacturing Co. "The Wind Tamer" (2016)
- Political Ad Campaign, Dan Blue III "Blue for NC Treasurer" (2016)
- Music Video, Jones "Organize" (2016)
- Music Video, Chuck Smooth "Game Requests" (2016)
- Commercial, Green Mountain Gringo Salsa "Nothing Artificial" (2015)
- Web Promo, Mosca Design/Shops at Wiregrass "Symphony in Lights" (2015)
- Music Video, David Metcalf feat. Courtney Groenert "Such a Time As This" (2015)
- Music Video, The Loose Jets "Sacred City" (2015)
- Web Promo, Mosca Design "Tanglewood Festival of Lights" (2014)
- Web Promo, Tops Athletics "Beach2Battleship Triathlon" (2014)
- Music Video, The Loose Jets "Good As Gone" (2014)
- Short Film, "McDuffy: The Urban Eagle" (2013)
- Music Video, DaGreatt "Life is Full of Haters" (2013)